Summary 1. Storage: The Rescue Tripod must be placed in a ventilated, dry, backlit room.
1. Storage: The Rescue Tripod must be placed in a ventilated, dry, backlit room.
2. warm water cleaning, use household soap. Do not touch acidic substances after cleaning or moisture. Dry naturally, avoid any heat or fire.
3. Any form of unauthorized modification is prohibited.
4. Rescue Tripod must be packaged well during transportation to avoid machine collision or other chemical attack.
5. The entire assembly of the Rescue Tripod must be inspected by the assembler each year. Strict machine testing must be performed to detect defects caused by chemical and thermal attack. The test results must be recorded on the ID card.
6. Rescue Tripod does not limit the time of use, but for every 5 years of use, a detailed subject test must be performed on its equipment and construction.