Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer is one of the most commonly used respiratory protection products in our daily work. It has the advantages of high safety performance, high comfort, compact structure and convenient maintenance. We have some problems in daily use, such as the excessive oxygen consumption of Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer, then how should we solve this problem? Let's take a look at the Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer manufacturer.
(1) If the low-voltage system is leaking, the distress signal must be sent immediately. The manufacturer of Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer tells you that you should ask your teammates for help in checking and troubleshooting. When we check the oxygen chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer, we should help another person to pinch the hose near the breathing valve and then exhale vigorously. Touch the mask to the face and the outside of the hose to see if there is any air leak or damage. If you find a crack, you can pinch it and evacuate the harmful area.
(2) If there is a high pressure leak, the oxygen cylinder should be quickly closed, the gas source should be cut off, and the harmful area should be withdrawn.
(3) Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer manufacturers remind: When using Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer, the mask model should be consistent with the wearer's face, the user's hair can not be pressed into the mask, and the user's facial beard should be cleaned. Must be strict and airtight.
(4) Try not to use manual replenishment oxygen during use, because the manual recharge flow is very large, it will make oxygen consumption very fast.
(5) Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer manufacturers recommend adjusting the fastening device at the top of the mask head to adjust the tightness of the upper part of the mask.