Fire Fighting Motorcycle charger and mechanical parts use and maintenance
1. The AC power socket must be matched with the AC power plug of the charger.
2. The AC voltage should be stable and the change should not exceed 220% and 10%.
3. Charging operation program: Disconnect the electric lock switch on the vehicle, insert the DC plug of the charger into the main plug of the battery, and then plug the AC input plug of the charger into the AC power socket.
4. Please read the charger manual carefully before using the charger.
Maintenance and maintenance of mechanical parts of Fire Fighting Motorcycle
1. The brake system should be checked once a month. If the brake is not ideal, it should be debugged in time to ensure its safety performance.
2. The system lubricant is replenished once a year.
3. The powertrain is replaced once a year, hyperbolic gear oil.
4. Regularly check the tightening of the mechanical parts screws every month to ensure safety.
5. Add the butter to the steering machine for half a year to ensure normal lubrication.