Summary 1. The surface, connecting wires and bolts of the Fire Fighting Motorcycle battery should be kept clean and dry. If the electrolyte is applied with cotton yarn, rinse it ...
1. The surface, connecting wires and bolts of the Fire Fighting Motorcycle battery should be kept clean and dry. If the electrolyte is applied with cotton yarn, rinse it with water and wipe it dry (Note: During the cleaning process, tap water is strictly prohibited from entering the battery) to avoid leakage and increase self-discharge, resulting in random failures in vehicle operation.
2. The connection of the Fire Fighting Motorcycle battery must be kept in good condition. Always check the fastening nut of the battery cord for looseness to avoid sparking or burning out the pole.
3. Do not place metal conductive articles on the battery cover to avoid short circuit and burn the battery.
4. After the Fire Fighting Motorcycle battery is discharged (regardless of vehicle travel time and mileage), it must be charged on the same day. It is not allowed to charge the next day or charge for more than 24 hours, otherwise the battery life will be affected.
5. During the use of the battery, the density and liquid level decrease (especially in summer) due to the electrolysis and evaporation of water in the electrolyte, so it should be checked frequently and distilled water (water shortage will seriously affect the battery life). The level of the electrolyte in the battery should be equal to the highest level line "max". Note: Adding water should be carried out at the end of charging. After adding water, it should continue to charge for 0.5 to 1 hour to make the interior uniform.
6, Fire Fighting Motorcycle batteries are not allowed to fall into any impurities. Appliances for adding water should be kept clean to avoid introducing impurities into the battery.
7. During the driving process, you should observe the indication of the battery meter at any time (the voltmeter pointer on the instrument panel must be stopped when it reaches 40v, and it must be charged in time). It is estimated that the mileage of the Fire Fighting Motorcycle will not be able to return to the charging in time. Causes excessive battery discharge and shortens service life.
8. If Fire Fighting Motorcycle is not used for a long time, store the battery fully charged, and charge it once every 15 days. After charging, close the liquid cover (check the venting hole for blockage. If so, it should be cleared. ).
9. The service life of lead-acid battery is 1-1.5 years. At that time, the capacity of the battery will drop sharply. At this time, it is necessary to replace the new battery. It must use the same brand, the same capacity, and similar conditions (the difference between the highest voltage after full charge) A battery pack with a value of no more than 0.1v) is a group.