Summary How to use Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer 1. When wearing Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer, first disconnect the quick connector (to prevent damage to the full face mask when ...
How to use Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer
1. When wearing Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer, first disconnect the quick connector (to prevent damage to the full face mask when wearing), and then put the back on the back of the human body (the air bottle switch is below). Tighten to fit, secure and comfortable.
2. Put a long strap on the Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer full face mask around your neck, put the full face mask on your chest before use so that you can wear it with suction, and then connect the quick connector.
3. Set the selector switch of the Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer supply valve to the off position and turn on the air bottle switch.
4. Wear a full face mask (with or without a tie) for 2 to 3 deep breaths and you should feel comfortable. When holding or exhaling, the supply valve should stop supplying air and there is no squeaking noise. Press the lever of the supply valve with your hand and check if Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer is flexible to open or close. When everything is normal, the full-face mask is tightened. The degree of tightening is to ensure that it is airtight and comfortable, without obvious tenderness.
5. After evacuating the site to a safe place, release the Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer full face mask strap clips and remove the full face mask.
6. Close the gas cylinder switch, open the supply valve, unplug the quick connector, and remove the Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer from your body.