Summary Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer is also called gas-storage gas mask, sometimes also called fire mask. It uses compressed gas cylinder as the gas source, but the gas containe...
Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer is also called gas-storage gas mask, sometimes also called fire mask. It uses compressed gas cylinder as the gas source, but the gas contained in the cylinder is compressed air.
Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer is a self-contained open air respirator. Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer is widely used in fire protection, chemical industry, shipping, petroleum, smelting, warehouse, laboratory, mine, etc.
Department for firefighters or rescue personnel to carry out fire extinguishing, rescue and rescue work in a variety of environments such as thick smoke, poisonous gas, steam or oxygen deficiency.
1. Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer should make the following preparations before use:
1. Check whether the components of the Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer are intact and whether the joints, pipelines and valve bodies are intact.
2. Check the air tightness and air source pressure of the Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer gas supply system.
3. Close the bypass valve and the air supply valve of the air supply valve, and then open the bottle valve switch, wear the full mask correctly on the head and suck deeply-breath, the valve 1 of the air supply valve should be able to automatically
Turn on and supply gas.
4. Check whether the gas cylinder is firmly fixed.
-2. The operation steps of Chemical Oxygen Self Rescuer are as follows:
1. Take out the gas cylinder (including the back frame) and the mask.
2.Check the reading of the e-gas cylinder pressure gauge, which should not be less than 24Mpa at ordinary times.
3. Use both hands to pass through the strap and hold the gas cylinder, pick up the gas cylinder and put it on the back, tie up the chest strap and shoulder strap.
4. Close the supply valve and bypass valve, fully open the bottle valve, you should hear the alarm bell, check whether the number of pressure gauges on the chest is the same as the degree of the gas cylinder pressure gauge.
5.Close the valve of the gas cylinder, slowly open the outlet cover of the supply valve, and observe the drop of the pointer of the pressure gauge on the chest.When the pointer drops to the red line, the alarm bell will ring when the alarm
When the bell stops, close the supply valve.
6. Use the mouth to inhale the quick connector port and check the supply valve switch.
7. Grasp the headband on the mask by hand, put it into the lower jaw first, pull the headband back, and tighten each headband separately.
8. Block the mask interface with your hand, inhale slowly, and check the sealing of the egg.
9. Fully open the cylinder valve (at least three weeks), test the bypass valve, quickly open and close immediately.
10. Hold the quick connector with the right hand and connect it with the mask, keeping the bypass valve switch on the right hand side.
11. Take a deep breath and open the supply valve. After maintaining normal breathing, enter the scene.
12. After hearing the alarm bell, immediately evacuate the operation site and reach a safe zone.
13. Close the valve of the gas cylinder. When the alarm sound stops, put your thumb under the buckle, fully loosen the headband and take off the cover, disassemble the quick connector.