Summary The first thing to do is to carefully inspect the purchased one to ensure that it is in good condition, there is no shortage of this or that, and there is no rust. Next, ...
I think we want to install a tripod. The first thing to do is to carefully inspect the purchased one to ensure that it is in good condition, there is no shortage of this or that, and there is no rust. Next, the editor will take everyone to take a look at what needs to be checked before the rescue tripod is installed.
Check before the rescue tripod is installed
1) The editor thinks that we need to remove the three fixing pins first, stretch the three legs to the required length, and then install the fixing pins for fixing.
2) Release the three rigid supports at the bottom until the three legs are straight, and tighten the fixing rope at the bottom.
3) Put it above the hole or hole that needs to be worked.
4) Install the winch on one leg of the rescue tripod as required. Please note that the winch needs to be fixed with a fixed pin according to the position marked on the leg. Loosen the pulley on the top of the tripod, insert the safety cable, and then install the pulley.
5) When in use, shake the handle of the rescue tripod manual winch to control the up and down of the wire rope to achieve the purpose of rescue. The manual equipped with this set of equipment is equipped with a descending self-locking device, that is, when the handle is not shaken suddenly when it rises to mid-air, the load or person will not fall down, only when the handle is shaken in the opposite direction or when the down button is pressed, the wire rope Will move downwards.